Osprey Shuttle 130L/36" Diablo Red
Backcountry skiing in British Columbia, alpine climbing in Chamonix, trekking in Nepal—international adventure requires a mountain of equipment. Enlist the aid of Osprey’s Shuttle 130L/36" to roll your gear to the end of the pavement. The bag rolls on extra-large, sealed-bearing wheels. Osprey’s extra wide HighRoad™ chassis has a tough ABS plastic base laced with aluminum stays to create a stable backbone for heavy loads. StraightJacket™ compression, padded sidewalls, and multiple exterior bumpers protect your gear. Open the panel zipper to access the voluminous main compartment. There you’ll find a series of inner storage pockets lining the periphery. There’s also a collapsible zippered lower compartment to confine dirty laundry. Exterior features include padded carrying handles, a top zippered pocket for quick access to small items, and a large zippered panel pocket with a drain port for damp storage. There’s also a dedicated tablet/magazine pouch for easy access to long layover entertainment. The internal ID card holder helps return the Shuttle 30 back to you should it go astray while making a tight connection between Frankfurt and Kathmandu.
Materials: (main) 420HD Nylon Packclothl; (accent & bottom) 1680D Ballistic Nylon
Top zippered pocket provides easy access to liquids and valuables
- StraightJacket™ Compression system secures loads and adds stability to the pack utilizing three external compression straps and padded side walls to wrap internal contents of the pack
- Low profile padded carry handles on top and sides of the bag help out when you need a lift.
- Rear panel pocket dedicates itself to tablets/magazines and has an ID card window for quick identification
- Multiple protective bumpers along the backpanel help protect the highest potential wear points of the frame
- Separate large collapsable lower compartment is ideal for wet gear, ski boots, hardware or other items that are best stowed away from soft goods and fragile items
- Companion Piece Strap allows you to attach a daypack or gear duffel so you can move free and easy and it stows when not in use
- Lockable zippers designed to work with TSA approved travel locks to protect your gear from theft
- The large zippered rear panel pocket offers additional storage for items such as dirty laundry, a jacket or muddy shoes